this product line “althorp” was designed with Prince Charles
A mahogany dining armchair, the shaped waisted back with serpentine uprights above an upholstered seat, on elegant moulded cabriole legs terminating in spade feet. The original very large set designed by George Seddon circa 1800.
- Collection: Althorp Living History
- Upholstered in Swirl Brown Leather
- Elegant moulded cabriole legs
- Material: Mahogany, Leather
- Dimensions: 26"W x 25"D x 38"H
- Seat height: 20"
- Arm height: 25"
- Inside Seat Depth: 20.75"
- Inside Seat Width: 19"
brand new condition